Friday, November 9, 2012

Some Blog Linked This Week


I hope that my blog can give some information to readers and everyone love my blog. I found some interesting blogs that were similar to my blog by using “ next blog” randomly in this week. Those blogs all give their readers a lot of interesting information with many pretty pictures. I am trying to write my blog in this style.

Riga Daily Photo
In this blog, many awesome pictures are used. These pictures are not only landscape, but also buildings, cars, and firework. Most picture are explained the location, time, event, and the blogger’s feeling at that time.

Amy’s Spot
The blogger records her family by many daily pictures and some poem. Many family travelling experiences were posted. That looks like a family in happiness.

Expat Mom in Japan Moves to New Jersey
Like last blog, this blogger also uses many daily pictures to record their life, but she uses much more pictures and few articles in her blog. She updates her blog frequently, especially this month.

The Spiritual Journey of Blue Collar Christian
This blog is a little different from other blogs I chose this week. In every post, he forces on writing, and only one photo in his post. He looks like to share some sentence in the Bible and his some opinion to his readers.

Lost City
In this blog, the blogger posts many pictures, which are about old places or items in the modern city. These pictures are also explained by some sentences. I linked this blog because this blog shows us that there are also some old or not so pretty looking places in a modern city. That makes the city to be more history.

All blogs I chose this week were interesting and thoughtful. Let’s visit them as soon as possible. I also hope everyone like my blog and give me some feedback in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment