Thursday, November 8, 2012

See You First Time


Hihi, everyone, welcome to Wanderer’s world. This is a small world, but there will be much information about traveling in the big world. I will share some traveling experience of many cities that I have been there. I hope that it can help some young people to travel in a new city for 2, 3, or 4 days.
        
       Wanderer is very lucky that I have been many beautiful countries and cities. Every city has its distinguish feature like great landscape, modern edifices, or historical buildings. Besides, delicious food and cookies are also my favorite. I will try to share my experience for everyone.



        For example, Wanderer went traveling in Chicago in 2012 summer. Chicago was a huge and modern city. Because of a fire in 1800s, Chicago was rebuilt and many building have a lot of style. I also ate some special food in Chicago, like deep dish pizza, hotdog, and Italian sandwiches, and all of them were pretty good. I love Chicago!!!

        I will be very glad that everyone also shares their experience about traveling to me. I like to know what I still have never known. Thanks everyone!! See you next time!!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogging World you Wanderer! I love the phrase you used: "Wanderer's World"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I would really like to know your amazing wander experiences, and what's more, the photos you used in this blog are wonderful! I've never got that much chances to visit other places. but there is also a tiny problem, the photo on the top can't be shown sometimes(wonder if you have noticed that)~ It could be better if you modified it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for your response. I will check the photo again... ^^

      Delete